Monday, October 12, 2009

Yaaaay quote!!!!

"I write for the same reason I breathe -- because if I didn't, I would die." - Isaac Asimov -

Oh. My. Gosh! Does this guy know what he's talking about or what!? I never knew that anyone shared my opinion or understood! My parents think I'm crazy because I "got sick" when they wouldn't let me write! I showed this quote to my mom and said "Ha! now you see. i'm not crazy. just another writer!"

this is going to be the quote of my life from now on. i love it. can't get enough of it. i'm gonna have to do some research on this Asimov guy...woah, he died the same year i was born ;)

Have a piece of chocolate, read a good book.
Ali out (and reading!) :D

2 comments:

  1. I like this quote too.

    "There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is same. I know I am mad."
    Salvador Dali

    ReplyDelete